perjantai 22. lokakuuta 2010

чаю

Tsaju!

I found it! The book of my happiness! Also, I went to see my parents and visited Kofeiinikomppania, this lovely coffee and tea boutique in Oulu. I would have loved to buy more (lit. every sort), but I figured I shouldn't, as I'm moving out pretty soon. So I only bought this black chili-mango tea, which turned out to be lovely. And some fatty-fatty cookies I made:

Kahvipöydän kunkku (Puputyttö ja Vohvelisankari, p.68)


2,5 dl wheat flour
1 dl dark cocoa powder
0,5 tsp baking soda
0,5 tsp salt
100 g lactose free margarine
3 dl sugar
0,5 dl soy milk (the original recipe used 2 tsp Orgran No-Egg, vegan egg replacement weirdness and  4 tbsp. water)
1 tsp vanilla sugar/vanilla aroma
1 tbsp instant coffee
120 g vegan dark chocolate, melted
120 g vegan dark chocolate, crushed

- Set the oven thermostat to 175 Celsius. Mix flours, cocoa powder, soda, salt and vanilla sugar (if you use liquid vanilla aroma, add it to the margarine-sugar mixture).
-Whisk margarine and sugar, add egg replacement weirdness or soy milk. I would have used soyguyt, but it was growing legs already...
-Mix instant coffee and melted chocolate. Add to the margarine mixture. Add dry ingridients and crushed chocolate. Mix well, but not too much.
-Make little clumps of dough on parchment paper and bake for less than 15 minutes.
-Eat. Wait for the new kitten (!!!) to make omnomnom sounds -> panic, as you realize you haven't seen the kitten for the last two hours. ( I still have no idea where it is, must be sleeping with my dirty underwear somewhere.)
(-Featured in the picture: cloudberry jelly I made a couple of weeks ago, new chili-mango tea.)

2 kommenttia:

  1. Tuo kirja on tottavie ihana. Toivon sitä joululahjaksi. Uu jea.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Mitae! Ihana kirja, täytyypä tsekata oisko kirjastossa :)

    VastaaPoista